Trend Timbers Open Day
- Get the world's safest, most famous table saw at Trend Timbers
Get the world's safest, most famous table saw at Trend Timbers
- Great sale prices on SawStop products at Trend Timbers Open Day - 17/18 March
Great sale prices on SawStop products at Trend Timbers Open Day - 17/18 March
- Trend Timbers supplies all SawStop saws and accessories
Trend Timbers supplies all SawStop saws and accessories
Fri 17 March - Sat 18 March
9am - 4pm Friday and 9am - 2pm Saturday
Note: Demonstrations will be held on Friday and Saturday
Come and get advice and information from the experts in a more relaxed and intimate setting than a large convention or wood show!
Discounts on all timber blanks, dressed boards and selected machinery
Plenty of parking at Mulgrave Station (200m)
Come meet up with like minded woodies in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Our wide range of wood working tools will be on display including Pfeil, P&N, Veritas tools and accessories.
Alan Williams to demonstrate at Canberra Working with Wood Show
Trend Timbers have secured reclusive Master Woodworker, Alan Williams, to demonstrate with the Laguna Bandsaw at the upcoming open days. This is a rare opportunity to watch and chat to this amazing man.
Arguably the world’s best creator of Bandsawn Boxes and a woodworker of immense talent and experience, Alan will shed a whole new light on what is possible with the humble bandsaw.
For those who do not know Alan, his pieces are sought after globally and discerning collectors include princes and presidents! His signature piece is the Nautilus box, and he will have one to show you at the open day.
- Wood turning - ornamental, bowl and pen turning.
- Carving with Pfeil and Record tools..
- Pyrography with the Ironcore Pokerworker.
- Planing, jointing and sanding on JET machinery.
- Tool sharpening using the Tormek Wetstone and Woodcut Trugrind Sharpening Jig.
Plus many displays and demos of woodcraft from some of Sydney's leading woodworking clubs and individuals.
Come out and see the largest range of timber species in the southern hemisphere. Available as sawn or dressed boards for furniture and cabinet making plus turning blanks, carving blanks & chunks, box making boards, burls, pen blanks, slabs, Veneers and much more.