The Sawstop Jobsite Saw Pro unites SawStop Safety and pioneering innovation with compact portability!
This unique saw brings SawStop’s famous blade-stopping, finger-saving technology to the jobsite, making your place of work safer – wherever that may be day to day.
With several upgrades from the previous model, this machine represents cutting edge technology combined with expert design, functionality and build quality.
This NEW model features:
- A T-Style Hi-Low fence with ‘Ergolock’ – the T-Style slides smoothly and locks firmly, while its design minimises deflection for increased accuracy. Attach the new quick-change low fence for safer rip cutting of smaller workpieces
- A deeper table at 24.5″ front to back – for additional material support in front of the blade and rip cuts to 25.5″ wide
- Active dust collection is standard – the newly designed dust collection blade guard protects against kickback and utilises blade turbulence to directly collect above-table dust. This coupled with an advanced under table shroud make for a cleaner, more safe work area
- Along with the standard features that made the legacy JSS Jobsite model the best in it’s class:
- One-Turn Elevation – one complete turn of the height adjustment wheel raises or lowers the full depth of the blade! This allows for very quick and simple blade depth setting.
- Quick-tilt – allows for simple blade tilting in 1 degree references, with a micro-adjust dial for fine tuning the perfect angle.
- On-board accessory drawer – keeps your active dust collection guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more, all quick to hand and ready for use.
- Folding Mobile Cart – is standard and quickly adjusts from vertical position on wheels, to an upright stand ready for use, or back again.
- Standard 10amp plug
SawStop’s patented and award winning blade-stopping technology stops the blade in under 5 milliseconds upon detection of a finger touch!
This incredible world first technology has proven itself by saving thousands of fingers over the past decade.