The BS350D bandsaw features several unique innovations that promise enhanced accuracy and ease of use.
It is more effective, accurate and easier to use than any other machine in its own class. Featuring a 2HP motor coupled with well balanced bandwheels it will easily handle anything thrown at it.
The two speeds which are slightly faster than comparable machines make it ideal for non-ferrous metals as well as wood.
The 150mm tall fence that can be easily rotated flat for thinner stock, along with the double-sided fence mount make this machine easy to setup leaving you free to concentrate on the project at hand.
- Dynamically balanced and heavy cast bandwheels provide a flywheel effect during use contributing to the power and effectivess of the machine.
- Spring Loaded Tool-less Blade Guide System can be easily adjusted quickly and without tools. The guides are spring loaded, with the spring pushing the guide away from the blade when its not locked in place.
- The unique fence mount design allows he fence to be placed to the right hand side of the blade with the fence extrusion secured on the opposite side of the mount.
- Release and re-apply blade tension instantly using the cam-action handle. This makes changing blade simple and fast and if the new blade is the same as the old, the correct tension can be instantly re-applied on fitting.
- Metal storage cabinet base.
*Please note On/Off switch varies slightly from image.